Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Marooned in the Meadows...




i did what they told me...
i worked what they asked me..
i went where they wanted me..
i sat where they needed me...

i cried when they comforted me..
i moaned when they hurt me..
i ran when they followed me..
i hid when they saw me..

i cracked when they trampled me..
i dropped when they shot me..
i burned when they disdained me..
i froze when they ignored me..

i skewed when they confronted me..
i bowed when they burdened me..
i stayed anonymous when they called me..
i shouted when they overlooked me..

i grew when they pushed me..
i fell when they picked me..
i flew when they crippled me..
i toppled when they supported me..


i couldn't find what they asked me..
i couldn't understand what they told me..
i was lost when they found me..
i was saved when they accepted me..





1 comment: